Saturday 4 April 2015

Evaluation question 4: How did you use media technologies in theconstruction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

I had to use many types of media technologies throughout the planning, research and creation of my final product. The media technologies I have used are to achieve the best outcomes I could and make my work look the best it possibly could.

The technologies are:
Canon 70D DSLR camera
64GB SD card
32GB USB stick
My own tripod
Samsung handheld camera

Online:
Prezi.com
Google Chrome
Microsoft Office
YouTube.com
Wyke.ac.uk

Software:
Adobe Photoshop cs6(64bit)
Final Cut Pro

I have used both mine and the colleges own equipment. I used two types in camera to film my music video, although the Samsung video recorder was of an appalling quality which meant I had to re film on  another day. I filmed on a DLSR camera which I thought might be a bit more difficult as it is heavier and harder to control than a small handheld camera but it also gave a much better quality than another camera would have. It also helped me take images from my ancillary texts which was a great help. Final Cut Pro was easy to use and get my head around, it was simple to use to edit my video and add effects to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment